This needs to be brought to attention IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
I don’t even understand what they’re expecting anymore. if they can lie to us to our face and us KNOW the truth, what power do we have , then?
*~9 Art Book Giveaway!*~
Exactly five years ago, this movie came out and sparked amazing things. Creativity was filled within the minds of all, long lasting friendships were made, love was found, great times seemed endless, and we formed a fandom that remains a family to this day. To celebrate our fifth anniversary, I’m hosting a giveaway for a copy of the art book!
- You don’t gotta be following me it’s cool
- Likes don’t count but you can reblog up to 9 times! (Just try to be mindful to your followers!)
- US and Canada only please (I’ll cover all shipping costs, you just gotta be comfortable with giving me your address)
- Giveaway ends Sept. 25th at 9:00 PM EST
That should do it! But first, a moment of thanks. Thank you for all the memories. Thank you for all the kindness. Thank you for taking part in making this one of the best fandoms ever. I’m so proud of you all.
With that being said, let’s begin! Good luck to all!
The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
One morning, I was awakened by a knock at the door. I rolled out of bed, threw a blanket over my shoulder because it was cold, and made my way to the front of the house. I opened the door and a very nice lady of some sort of christian denomination handed me a pamphlet and launched in to a well-rehearsed spiel about accepting jesus in to my life when she stopped mid sentence and gave me a peculiar look. I used this pause in her speech to politely decline her offer and wish her a pleasant morning. It wasn’t until I looked at what she handed me that I understood why I stopped her in her tracks and then proceeded to laugh for the next half hour by myself.